1. Terms By accessing the web site at https://polymathx.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Polymath’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- a) modify or copy the materials;
- b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Polymath’s web site;
- d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- e) transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Polymath at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Polymath’s web site are provided “as is”. Polymath makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Polymath does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Polymath or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Polymath’s Internet site, even if Polymath or a Polymath authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Polymath’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Polymath does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Polymath may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Polymath does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Polymath has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Polymath of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to Polymath’s web site shall be governed by the laws of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
What information do we collect? We only collect personally identifiable information from you when you log into our site or enter information into our form fields. You may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide may be used by automated, trigger-based email campaigns to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions)
- To contact you (if you request that we contact you)
How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. Your information is stored in a password protected database.
This anonymous information generated by cookies is transmitted to Google where it is processed to generate anonymous, aggregate reporting on website activity strictly for the domain https://polymathx.com. These reports are used to gain insight on how best to optimize the user experience, content, and marketing at https://polymathx.com.
Remarketing Cookies are also used to display remarketing advertisements, based upon the user’s previous visits to https://polymathx.com, across the internet.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://polymathx.com.